Thursday, January 14, 2010

Drew Carey, Come on down with the GarageVac



Yes, that's right, that was the Garage Vac you saw last week on The Price Is Right, hosted by veteran comedian Drew Carey. Talk about some happy prize winners!


Ok, so you didn't win the new car, but with the versatile garage vacuum by GarageVac now you can clean up your old one and make it look like new!

The GarageVac comes standard with all the attachments needed for cleaning that car or garage including an adjustable telescoping aluminum wand, crevice tool, dashboard brush, upholstery tool and floor tool.
ShareThis

1 comment:

Travis said...

We received one of these for Christmas last year and I have to say its hands down one of the best vacuums I have ever used. I had a wet/dry shop vac that died and so my wife bought me one of these instead after having it recommended to her from a friend.

Normally I only go to car washes so I can use the free vacuum. Now I can just vacuum the cars right inside my own garage. Since it's mounted in the garage it also reaches inside and was very handy in cleaning up a glass I broke.

I couldnt recommend this product enough. It takes up zero floor space and is very powerful. Plus I dont have to leave home just to vacuum out the car weekly. With 4 kids I need to vacuum quite a bit.

Post a Comment